Are you sick and tired of working for someone else?
If YES then please continue reading as I want you to imagine this:
You sometimes dream of being your own boss, having your company, being in charge of your own truck & trailer.
You choose how do you work with, what trips to have and what loads to pick up.
Deep down you know it’s time to take this decision as you already have the experience and money to transition to this.
You’ve already decided, you just need to take action to start up already and I know what you’re thinking “ But how I am going to do all of this?’’
The simple truth is hard work and commitment, I really do not advise to take the car hauler business like a joke.
But guess what?
We still have for your some intro steps to start up in the car hauler business:
- First of all get I already assumed you have your CDL A license, but if you don’t have to go get it – Learn more here
- Go Shop for your truck & trailer – check out our blog about some basics of truck & trailers types in the car hauler business.
- Come up with Legal Company Name and/or DBA, you can have both
- Incorporate, LLC or S-Corp will do
- Getting your DOT Certificate, MC # & IFTA
- UCR Registration
- Complete any other requirements
- Buy the Truck & Trailer – within 30 days of application for your operation authority and make sure you get quote insurance on equipment – these 2 tips are extremely important.
- Wait for Approval by FMCSA
- Look for a Loadboard – Check out CarShipIO guide here
Here’s a big idea – you need to take this seriously and go all in and you will open up the opportunity to make a lot of money.
P.S To really become top notch car hauler, I highly recommend to check out our car hauler software, driver app, and load board as we’ve consulted and helped thousands of car haulers with our technology platform.
P.S.S You can engage and interact in the indeed forum with other car haulers
Until next time,
Happy car hauling